As a family-owned company, with primary focus on designing and manufacturing a broad spectra of electrical home appliances, we are continuously looking for talents with passion for their profession, who would like to join us in aiming for the highest applicable standards in design, quality, and sustainability. Our customers are world renowned enterprises, who entrust us with the entire range, from product development to manufacturing and innovation. Join our team as an expert in your field of profession and become part of our growing international team. We can assure you an exciting professional journey in an agile environment with tons of possibilities.
- Working with DD/MCE/TE/MF/QA engineers to make pre-deformation on the part for tool design to reduce tool trimming.
- Complete tool design according to tool information, 2d&3d part data, DFM report and superior’s requirement.
- Complete and issue qualified 2d & 3d tool data for manufacturing.
- Issue qualified Tool BOM to tool storer on time for steel and components ordering.
- Being responsible for tool trimming design and ECR design.
- Check the tool function with mold maker and QC when tool is ready.
- Take part in tool testing to deal with related tool design issues and gain Lesson learned from function team to improve tool design.
- Focus on Products Design Compensation and Tool Design
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in products design and development, household appliance is big plus
- Design experience in plastic parts is preferable
- Be skillful in 3D/2D data creating experience with Creo（4.0/7.0)
- Familiar with tool structure and tool design
- Experienced in manufacturing defects analysis and improvement
- Written English communication is required
- Team player and good communicator
individual development plan
performance based bonus