Organizing and Resolving.
Industrialization has a strong impact on investment and future quality costs.
Customers making use of this service would combine it with WIK’s manufacturing expertise as a logical next step. WIK creates a comprehensive plan to support a cost effective investment decision based on its long-year manufacturing experience and competitive cost structure.
Industrialization Services include
- Footprint analysis and selection
- Production design concept, CAPEX calculation/verification
- Implementation of latest production technologies
- Set-up of production lines, jigs and fixtures aiming for continuous improvement of efficiency and avoidance of waste
- In-house tool/mold design and toolmaking
- Process flow analysis and process FMEA
- Pre test and assembly training
- Design of quality assurance control plans and work instructions
- In-house certificatin handling such as: UL, IEC, EMC, CSA, CCC, EAC, JET
- Close teamwork between design, development and procurement
- International production locations ensure an effective risk management and cost competitiveness
- On-site experts for optimal control of all processes
- Lean management ensuring high quality level at a competitive cost from the very beginning