Product & Product Life Cycle Management
Think next-generation while learning.
In a well-integrated Product Lifecycle Process, important learnings from current projects and manufacturing itself provide insights that benefit future generation products. At WIK, there is a strong interaction between project managers and product managers to ensure we capture these learnings. The New Concepts Consulting services provide market expertise to the Product Management function.
Product / Product Lifecycle Management details
- Portfolio Management
- Proactive innovation and product relaunch service
- Linkage to the After Sales and New Concept Service Divisions
- Link between new technologies and market possibilities with the customer portfolio
- Continuous IP monitoring and protection
- Supporting 8D reports and FMEA tools
- User manual support / optimization
- Use of state-of-the art PLM tools
- CI process in place
- Rapid improvement capability by means of a close cooperation between project management, after sales service and product management for short-term optimization and next generation product designs
- Attitude of a long-term partner; next generation thinking
- Protected customer’s interest through continuous IP management